Fit for Life
Fit for Life, offered by Iredell Health System's Cardiopulmonary Rehab
team, is a program for people with a medical condition who need a healthcare
professional with them while they exercise.
You can be referred by a physician, join the program on your own, or enter
after participation in a previous program (diabetes education, cardiac
rehab, SET, pulmonary rehab or corporate wellness).
- Risk Factor Management
- Life-style Modification
- Exercise in a medically supervised environment.
Program cost is $54.10 per month and includes the following:
- Use of exercise classes and equipment at scheduled times
- Individualized assessment including:
- Modified stress test
- Exercise prescription
- Health history and assessment, risk factor management, stress management
- BP, heart rate and oxygen daturation monitoring
- Participation in weight training, patient rducation and telaxation
- Nutrition, psychosocial vonsults if requested
- Body eeight and body composition measurements and calculations as requested
- Reassessment after one year in program or upon exit of program
- Personal health voach
Monday thru Thursday
7:00 - 11:45 AM; & 1:15 - 3:00 PM
The gym is closed 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
Outpatient Services Building
739 Hartness Road
Iredell Memorial Hospital campus