Patients who require special care are treated in the critical care units.
These units provide constant observation by nurses. Emergency equipment is at the bedside, so complications can be dealt with immediately.
Due to the specialized care needs of patients in this unit, please adhere to the following when visiting:
- Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted. (Some exceptions may be made. Please speak to the patient's nurse for further clarification.)
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted to visit at any time.
- Visitors are limited to two at a time.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the unit.