Living with Cancer
Living with Cancer is a support group for cancer patients and their spouses. Lunch is served.
For information, call the Chaplaincy Office at 704.873.5661, extension 3414.
- To enhance the quality of life.
- To provide a positive, forward-thinking experience.
- To offer the opportunity for sharing experiences, problems, fears and love.
- To reinforce and encourage survivor outlook.
- To assist participants in taking charge of their lives.
- To inform participants of community resources.
557 Brookdale Drive
Statesville, NC 28677
|Start time:||11:00 AM|
|End time:||12:00 PM|
|Location:||Iredell Memorial Hospital, One West Living Room (in skilled nursing)|
|Phone:||704.873.5661 ext. 3414|