We use Paylocity.com for job applications. The link above will open in a new browser window and take you to that website where you can see available positions and apply for them.*
If you previously applied through the résumé system on this website, don't worry, your application is still accessible to our HR staff. However, if you wish to apply for another job, you will need to do that at Paylocity.
Sign on bonus
$4,000 to $7,500 sign-on bonus for qualifying applicants.
- Benefits include:
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tax deferred annuity plan.
- Medical an dependent day care reimbursement accounts.
- And more.
Visit our Benefits page for more information.
Why choose Iredell?
There are many reasons to choose Iredell County to live, work and play. There are even more reasons to choose Iredell Health System to work.
- Iredell Memorial Hospital is the county's largest hospital and the county's ONLY not-for-profit hospital.
- Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in the Charlotte region by the Charlotte Business Journal.
- An American Heart Association designated "Fit Friendly Place of Work."
- Over of 1,600 full/part/prn staff members.
- 249 physicians representing 39 medical specialties.
- Three-year approval with Commendation to Cancer Program.
- 4- and 5-Star patient-rated Emergency, 2 North and The Birth Place departments.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Committed to prevention and wellness of the communities we serve.
*The data you provide will be collected by Paylocity and provided to job recruiters in our Human Resources department. Our staff, in turn, may share it with the manager of the department with the vacancy. If you have any concerns about that, please contact Human Resources.
Equal opportunity employer
Iredell Health System is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all human resource practices in compliance with federal, state and local civil rights and employment legislation. Accordingly, Iredell Health System considers all applicants for employment equally, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, gender identity or sexual orientation, and provides them with an opportunity to progress in the organization consistent with their skills and interests.