Patients who require special care are treated in the critical care units.
These units provide constant observation by nurses. Emergency equipment is at the bedside, so complications can be dealt with immediately.
Due to the specialized care needs of patients in this unit, please adhere to the following when visiting:
- Visiting hours are from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- Guests requiring entry to CCU must push a button outside the entrance to gain admittance.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted. (Some exceptions may be made. Please speak to the patient's nurse for further clarification.)
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted to visit at any time.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the unit.
- 1 visitor per day during visitation hours except for changes in patient condition and/or end-of life situations.
- Virtual visits available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week.